Use of Material
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. “Material” is any text, graphics, photos, music, sounds, video, software, code, information, and articles found at this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you agree that all content is the sole property of the Company and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. All Material is protected under US and International copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Prohibited Site Use
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
- Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, “club membership”, unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Impersonation of any person or entity. Misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
- Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
- Framing of or linking to any Material available from the Web Site.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Disclosing or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provision. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
All of the writing at our site is the property of the Company and is protected under copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Reproduction of material is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company. The Company reserves the right to publish material contributed by users. This includes feedback, comments, and general correspondence when appropriate. By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
The Company permits the following reproduction: (a) any material you wish to quote up to a paragraph in length and used for commentary purposes provided you credit the Web Site and include a link to the Web Site, (b) general links to the Web Site for informational purposes, and (c) downloading or printing a single copy of Material for offline viewing.
The Company makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Denver, Colorado. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of this Web Site. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
If the occasion for legal action is pursued for any reason it is mutually agreed that the prevailing party will be awarded and reimbursed for all fees accrued in associated of such action such as legal, attorney fees, travel expenses, witness fees etc..
Infrared Sauna Warranty – Lifetime
Lux Saunas Manufacturers Far Infrared Saunas Warranty
Lux Saunas warrants that all saunas are not defective in materials and construction.
All sauna heaters with Lux Saunas far infrared saunas are protected by a life time warranty.
Life time warranty on all wooden components.
Life time warranty on all electrical components.
Controller: 18 month warranty
CD Stereo: 1 year warranty
Optional Equipment: 1 year warranty
The Lux Saunas life time warranty applies to all replacement parts. Lux Saunas warrants that all products are completely free of defects and warrants construction of said products for the life time warranty – applied at the time of purchase when not specified above. Any products that cease proper function or are found to be defective during the period of warranty will be replaced or repaired at the option of Lux Saunas. Damage not covered by the Lux Saunas life time warranty includes that stemming from any of the following:
Product Abuse or Misuse (use of product in a manner not intended or unsafe use of product)
Modification of Unit
Wear and Tear Typical of Long Term Use
Lux Sauna is not responsible for any labor costs associated with removal, inspection and reinstallation of the unit by an authorized service representative provided that said services occur within the 90 day period following activation of the Lux Saunas life time warranty. Warrantee is responsible for arranging access to product for the authorized service technician. Lux Saunas will not be held responsible for expenses incurred from possible disassembly and reassembly of the product. Lux Saunas will not cover costs incurred from an unauthorized service agent that performs any maintenance, alteration or adjustment to the Lux Sauna product – including tasks associated with electrical calibration.
If a product is found to be defective but is not replaced or repaired by an authorized service technician will be shipped to Lux Saunas through pre paid freight. Product or replacement will be returned to the warrantee freight collect. Product purchase date must be proven by inclusion of sales receipt or other such documentation that includes the purchase date, purchaser’s full name, postage address, telephone number and any other supportive claim information. Other rights beyond those supplied by this warranty apply on a state to state basis. The warranty on Lux Saunas products applies to all purchases made after May 23rd, 2006.
Circumstances in Which Lux Saunas Warranty Does Not Apply
The Lux Saunas warranty on products is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product. Some circumstances when the warranty will not apply include:
All products or components industrially or commercially purposed. Products used as rentals or in clubs.
Claims resulting from negligence, misuse, incorrect installation, incorrect operation or accidents including but not limited to acts of nature, fire or excess heat.
Lux Saunas is not liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from use of products or any contents/components including with said products.
LuxSauna is not liable for the cost of replacement parts or the shipping thereof. Parts are not refundable under any circumstances – Models of LuxSaunas are constantly changing; Luxsauna cannot guarantee that a part supplied will match or can accommodate a downgrade to repair older models. LuxSauna may provide replacement parts at cost plus shipping. We will however not make refunds for parts that you later determine are unusable.
Lux Saunas is not liable for injury while installing, moving, using or repairing any product.
Warranty not applicable to shipping on replacement parts.
Warranty is considered void upon transfer of ownership.
Lux Saunas is not responsible for bodily or property damage resulting from use of products.
Warranty void if product stored outdoors.
We want everyone to be 100% satisfied LuxSauna® fans! We hope this shows in our responsive customer service, as well as the quality and functionality of our products. If you require assistance with using the product or need warranty service, please don’t hesitate to call 888-589-7286 (8am-4pm EST, M-F) – we’re here to help!
However, if for some reason it doesn’t meet your needs, please follow these instructions:
- Call our toll-free number and request a Return Authorization (you will be given a number to write on the outside of your box)
- Customer Service will also provide you with packing and shipping instructions.
- Return within 30 days in order to avoid your first payment. If you do make a payment, yet return the product within the return window, you will be refunded any amount paid toward the item price (less trial and shipping fee, if applicable).
- When an item is returned, the refund and how the refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, the timeframe, and how the item was purchased. If a product is defective, LuxSauna must be given the opportunity to offer warranty service or replace the product.
Refused Shipments: If merchandise delivery is refused without inspection, the customer will incur original shipping and return shipping fees. The refund will be for the purchase price, less all shipping charges and trial fees.
See below for a summary of LuxSaunas return conditions:
|If You Return||You’ll Receive|
|Item(s) in original condition before completion of the 30-day trial (0-29 days from receipt after delivery)||100% of the item’s price* (less return shipping and trial fee, if applicable)|
|Item(s) in original condition past the return window (31-60 days)||80% of the item’s price* (less return shipping and trial fee, if applicable)|
|Item(s) in original condition past the return window (61+ days from receipt after delivery)||*No returns are accepted past 60 days|
|Items that are returned damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use (reasons not due to a LuxSauna error)||Up to 50% of the item’s price|
* Before 30 days or after 60 days, refunds are for product only and do not include any processing/trial fees, shipping or handling fees. Freight on refused deliveries will be deducted from the credit or charged to account number on file.
Call 888-589-7286 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Package the product in the original box and follow the repackaging instructions to protect product from damage. A replacement box can purchased by calling LuxSauna Customer Service.
Affix the return label provided and clearly write the RMA number on the side of the box in large font.
Ship the product using your preferred method. We recommend that you acquire shipment tracking and insurance for the entire value of your product. For your convenience, LuxSauna offers a prepaid FedEx return shipping label for purchase. Fees are contingent on shipping in original carton.
When you return an item, your amount of refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you’ve had the item, and how the item was purchased.
Returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by LuxSauna.
Product must be returned in original condition undamaged with all parts, instructional manuals, and DVD in original carton.
Refunds are for product only and do not include any processing fees, trial fees, shipping or handling fees. Freight on refused deliveries will be deducted from the credit.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid; we will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
It is recommended that you acquire shipment tracking and insurance for the entire value of your product. We do not assume responsibility for merchandise damaged or lost during transit.
Refunds are issued after a product is received and inspected; processing can take up to ten (10) days. For products on a multi-payment plan, payments will continue to charge to the credit card on file until the product is received and processed at our warehouse.
Refunds, including gift returns, are made in the same form as the original payment for purchase. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for your bank or credit card company to post this refund on your statement.
Merchandise returned without a valid RMA number or in violation of this policy will not qualify for a refund. The customer will be responsible for any remaining payment due.
All shipments leave the LuxSauna warehouse in good condition. Any damage, shortages, or product lost in transit should be reported to LuxSauna within fourteen (14) days.
NEW SAUNAS: Purchaser is permitted to return a Lux Sauna infrared sauna product within 90 days of the purchase date for any reason. If returning product, 25% product restock fee applies in addition to shipping costs. If canceling product order, a 5% fee is charged after the day of purchase. If canceled on the same day as the order occurred, no fee applies. In some situations, returned products may be subject to a cleaning or repair fee. Even if the purchaser received free shipping at the time of the order, all returns must be accompanied by payment for shipping – both ways. For instructions on how to return a sauna, please contact us at 888-589-7286 ext 2.
PARTS: We will accept a returned Part that is NOT the correct part or damaged for replacement ONLY. We will replace wrong or defective parts. If you desire to return parts that are not damaged or that are the correct part that you originally ordered, you will not be refunded for this purchase. There is no way of knowing if you installed the part and caused damage.
IMPORTANT: Damage occurring during shipping must be included on the Bill of Lading. Lux Saunas must be notified of shipping damage before 3 days have passed following the signing of the Bill of Lading. After 3 days, the receiver is fully responsible for all replacement costs (product and individual parts) and must pay shipping for said product or parts.
All information within this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered promises, guarantees or warranties unless expressly stated otherwise. Health Benefit results claimed by using Luxsauna are based on general studies of infrared heat. Representatives of LuxSauna are not medical professionals nor should the information on this site be considered medical advice. Every prospective sauna user should consult a medical professional prior to use. The information contained herein is not for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding products on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or clinically evaluated for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.